MOON GODDESS ADVENTURES®
Mind-Body Programs, Health & Wellness Coaching, On-Site Wellness Events
Non-Pharmacologic Interventions for Health, Stress Management and Relaxation
Jara T. Weiss, RN, BA, E-RYT 200
CLICK HERE FOR CLIENT LIST
Nurse, Speaker, Wellness Consultant, Holistic Health Coach and Wellness Coach
Yoga Educator, Reiki Master, Therapeutic Healer, Polarity Therapist, Living Foods Educator
Since 1999, Jara T. Weiss has inspired and coached individuals on their quest for enhanced physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being. As a holistic health and wellness coach, Jara specializes in using mind-body healing modalities. As a trainer and speaker Jara delivers comprehensive programs and lunch and learns to manage stress, address health prevention and help participants learn how to find greater mind- body balance. In her work, Jara places a strong emphasis on maximizing health and reducing stress through movement, yoga, meditation, breathing exercises, visualization, relaxation techniques and specific mind-body modalities. She draws upon her experience and intense study of yoga and the healing arts, implementing relaxation therapy, mind-body modalities and yoga programs for rejuvenation, ailments and chronic health problems. In her work, Jara places a strong emphasis on maximizing health by reducing stress, easing anxiety and managing pain, through therapeutic healing modalities. Her work with individuals is to support them on their journey and inspire participants to promote health, prevent disease and restore well-being. Jara works privately and with groups, engaging audiences with her dynamic and interactive presentations inspiring individuals to embody optimal mind-body-spiritual health and well-being.
Credentials and Experience:
- Ms. Jara T. Weiss's Professional Certification's and Certification Programs:
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Wellness Coordinator - Chapman Institute
- Health & Wellness Coach - Wellcoaches®
- Certified Polarity Therapist
- Registered Yoga Alliance Teacher that can provide Continuing Education Credits
- Certified Yoga Teacher Sivananda
- Certified Wilderness First Responder - Wilderness Medical Associates
- Reiki Master
- IFPA Certified Personal Trainer
- Association of Training and Development Training Certificate
- Registered Nurse graduated from Phillips Beth Israel School of Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts in psychology from The George Washington University, Washington DC.
- Is a Certified Wellness Coordinator with the Chapman institute and completed the ASTD Trainer Certificate Program in 2008.
- Certified as a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher in 1999 at Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center in Grass Valley, California
- Studied yoga as a therapy, over 200 hours, while living one month, at the Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation in Bangalore, India and has completed 32 hours of training in Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy, Level 1.
- Has completed 69 Hours in wilderness medical training and is Certified as a Wilderness First Responder.
- Began training in 1999, polarity therapy, at the South West Institute of Healing Arts, Scottsdale, Arizona and certified through the Polarity Healing Arts of California.
- Studied Transformational Breathing with Dr. Judith Kravitz, 56 Hours of training, completing Levels I, II & III
- Participated in several silent meditation retreats, practiced and taught meditation for over 12 years.
- Spent many months living in various ashrams in the US and India.
- Jara completed the Living Foods Lifestyle® Certification at the Ann Wigmore Institute and apprenticed at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center, where she participated in the ten week Spiritual Vegan Farming Training Program.
- In 2006, Jara completed her first solo Vision Quest, in the Green Mountains of Vermont and was a participant in the Rocky Mountain Outdoor Educator Program at the National Outdoor Leadership School(NOLS).
Ms. Weiss has facilitated Stress Management trainings, Personal Development Programs, taught Yoga and lead empowerment groups in Fortune 500 companies, small companies and non-profit organizations. She has trained participants in companies that include:
As an integrative wellness coach and trainer, Ms. Weiss has specialized training and education in mind body modalities and continues to take many trainings, classes and workshops to maintain her expertise.
- Fidelity Investments
- Merrill Lynch
- Goldman Sachs
- Women In Need